I just installed an iPad Pro, and I’ve been enjoying the new capabilities of the App Store, but I’ve got a couple of problems with my app.
Here’s what I’ve learned.
The biggest problem: the App Center is awful.
There are plenty of good apps for Mac and PC, but there are no apps for iPads.
That’s partly because the iPad is a tablet, so the AppCenter is just a collection of links to other apps on the AppStore.
You can get all sorts of great app ideas there, but the quality of the apps themselves is not great.
There’s a lot of garbage to look through.
I’m not going to spoil what I found on the iPad app store, but here are some of the things that didn’t work out as expected: • In this one, a “Pilot” app called “Aurora” doesn’t work as intended, as the title says, but it’s a great app with great photos.
I could have written a tutorial for Aurora.
It’s a photo editing app that is supposed to be a simple, straightforward way to edit photos in your camera roll.
But the interface is terrible, with no filters, a small selection of filters, and a large menu.
I would have loved to see an interface that lets you sort filters by their effects.
I can’t imagine how someone with an iPad could use Aurora without opening a tutorial.
• A “Mystery Safari” app is a fantastic one, but you’re supposed to click the “Show More” button to see more.
There is nothing to show, so you’re stuck with a black-and-white version of your photo.
• And finally, an “App” with “iPhone X Support” is actually a tutorial about the Apple Pencil.
The app has a couple dozen buttons and a ton of options, but nothing useful to show you.
• Apple Pencil: This is a “pencil” that is designed to be used with your iPhone X, but instead it’s an ugly, dull, ugly, awful thing that is unusable.
• I really don’t care what the iPad version looks like, so I’ll just put up my iPhone X review.
That said, I would definitely recommend the iPad Pro version of “Aura.”
It’s definitely better than the iPad, but not by much.
It does a lot more than it was intended to do, and it does it well.
It works well, and for just a couple bucks more, you can get the Pro version for just $299.
It is a great tool, and Apple did a great job making it.
And I’d also recommend the “Pilots” app.
You get all of the features I just mentioned for just two bucks more.
And you can download it now on the Apple App Store.
• The “Pulse” app for the iPad isn’t much better than other apps for iPhone, but that’s the only app I’ve used that isn’t perfect.
I’ve had good experiences with it in the past, but its quality is low.
• Lastly, I want to say that I absolutely hate using third-party applications.
They are awful.
I don’t think I can recommend any of them to anyone.
But if you’re like me, you probably don’t have much choice.
So if you use the Appstore and it’s not working, send me an email.
I’d be happy to fix it for you.